Dear Mr and Mrs X!
I hope everything is good with you. The reason why I write you this letter is because I want to inform you about your son Abdi and how he behaves in school. I have been his teacher in one and a half year now and he has been an excellent student. But recently he has begun to misbehave in the classroom and he often gets in trouble on the breaks. Thanks to this his performance has dropped because he is not focused on the lessons and he hasn’t done his homework lately. Abdi is a boy that has a lot of friends in school, but now he ignores them and I’m starting to get worried about him.
Have you noticed any change with him at home? You are his parents so maybe you can talk to him and get something out of him, because when I’m talking to him, he only says that nothing is wrong. Perhaps you know the reason why his behaviour has change recently and know what it takes to open him up.
You are welcome to come to school and talk to me about this. I hope we can arrange a suitable time for you both. I want to know why your son has changed his behaviour and help him as much as I can. Please contact me about a time that suits you and if you have any questions. Call me at 0451-64839.
Best regards
Evelina Palm
I think it looks good! I'm not sure if I have right but in the sentence "it takes to open him up" I would write "it takes to make him open up". But I'm not sure.
SvaraRaderaI think it all looks good.
SvaraRaderaI think it looks good! But here are a few pointers;
SvaraRadera"The reason why I write you" - ...I am writing to you...
"Thanks to this.." - ...Due to this...
"to open him up" (oh, how horrible then he dies...;)) - get him to open up