torsdag 8 december 2011

Geography: European countries

1. Choose one European country

2. Read a book or search on internet about the country you have chosen.

3. Write facts about:
  • Capital
  • The three largest cities
  • Regions in the country
  • Lakes, rivers, seas
  • Inhabitants
  • Islands

4. Write about something you think is interesting about the country. It could for instance be history, a person, an animal or the culture.

5. Write a text about why you would like to visit the country or why you don’t want to visit the country. If you have been in the country you could write about that.

6. Take the map of Europe that I gave you and paint the country you chosen in the flag colors.

7. Take your map and your three texts and put them on an A3-paper. Write the country’s name on top of the paper.  

You will do an oral presentation of your work when you are done.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Very good, the only thing I could think of was that it´s called "the Internet" and not just "internet", so it should be "search the Internet" not "search on internet". Otherwise I think that everything looks good.

    SvaraRadera
  2. It looks good. I agree with Therese about "the Internet"

    SvaraRadera
  3. It looks good. Just like Therese and Ida said about the Internet.

    SvaraRadera